cups - pc in my home lan cannot see the printer after upgrade

etch runs on my home server, a printer, hp deskjet 5550, is connected
to it
up to a couple of months ago the other two pc's in my home lan could
print on it.
after an upgrade it is not any longer the case, indeed when i try to
print from them, the name of the printer is not any longer showed in
the printer window of the application which i'm using.
the following is an excerpt of /etc/cups/cupsd.conf :
# Only listen for connections from the local machine.
Listen localhost:631
Listen /var/run/cups/cups.sock

# Show shared printers on the local network.
Browsing On
BrowseOrder allow,deny
BrowseAllow @LOCAL
# BrowseAddress @LOCAL  # i've tried this line with no avail

# Default authentication type, when authentication is required...
DefaultAuthType Basic

# Restrict access to the server...
<Location />
 Order allow,deny
 Allow localhost
 Allow 192.168.1.3    <-------
</Location>

i have only added the line concerning the other pc to the conf which
was supplied during the upgrade

the /etc/cups/client.conf in the other pc (where sid is installed)
contains just the following line: ServerName 192.168.1.1

i thank you in advance
aldo