Re: Hey, Steve! (WAS: Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon)

On Thursday 24 August 2006 17:19, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Paul Johnson wrote:
> > Something similar to this happened due to pilot error in Florida in 2000
> > and by probable act of sabotage on Diebold's part in Ohio in 2004.
> > Candidate B becomes president, people have no say.
>
>     And where, exactly, is the proof?  I mean the real proof, not Paul's
> made up fantasy land, conspiracy theory proof.

The impression of impropriety in politics is as bad as impropriety itself.
I'm not going to go into detail, since if you weren't following the news for
the last six years, going over it again won't help you.

But in summary, with a significant plurality of the population in this
country, as well as the UN, saying there were things wrong with both the
elections casts one massive shadow of doubt on the results of both.  If this
were any other country that had that problem, the US would be protesting the
election as not fair and safe right along with the UN.

In the future, particularly if you vote, I strongly suggest paying more
attention to current events, or you're just part of the problem.

--
Paul Johnson