Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon (WAS: Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!)

Steve Lamb wrote:

>Katipo wrote:
>

>>Nothing, even remotely close to the volumes generated by Americans and
>>their contracted bodies in Korea and China.
>>They hire out entire ISPs for the purpose.
>>

>    Which would be China and Korea's problems respectively and does not excuse
>Brazil's ills.

No, they're making the money.

>>...and to counterbalance what Brazil do put out, the have one of the
>>most active programmes as regards promotion of open concepts on the
>>planet, endorsed and actively implemented by government.
>>

>    Yes, because Government has nothing better to do than fritter it's
>citizens money on something that probably nets them no gain.  Sorry, that's a
>huge negative in my book.

That would seem to be somewhat inconsistent, coming from somebody that
supposedly endorses open concepts?

>>Do try to keep up now, Steven.
>>

>    I don't see an N on the end of my name, El Kaputicano.

Just because I speak up, with regard to preserving an open viewpoint,
doesn't make me South American.
Regards,