Re: exim4 and SSL (not TLS)?

On Aug 19, 2006, at 12:04 PM, Jason Martens wrote:

Right, I'm aware of that, and I've already installed it and configured it, but my mail client does not speak TLS, and SSL is not included in that package. How can I use SSL instead?

Should be one and the same, if I remember correctly -- you might need to figure out what port your client is trying to talk to exim on if it's using like 993, and enable that in the exim configuration -- it's not on by default if I remember correctly. Let us know if you're using one big configuration file or of you're using split config if you can't find the Port declaration in the config file to turn it on.

--
Nate Duehr
nate@natetech.com