local mirror, apt-move, lan installation

Hello,

I recently was able to utilize apt-move for a repo on a
machine that serves a local lan. Once a machine has fetched debs
from remote repos, an apt-move update makes those debs
available to the rest of the lan.

I'd like to know if it's possible to mirror the files that
were used during installation. I've noticed that they're not
in /var/cache/apt/archives after a successful installation.

My repo is referenced by apt by the following sources.list entry:

	deb http://localserver.com/pub/debian/ stable main non-free contrib

Which files do i need to add to that repository for use during
installations, and how do i reference that server when it's time to
configure apt? I've tried http://localserver.com, then /pub/debian/,
but the installer complains about a missing Contents file (iirc)

Also, while i have the security repo specified in my sources.list,
and while packages have been pulled from that repo in the past, i
can't seem to find any trace of it in my apt-move'd repository. Are
the security updates somehow mixed with the stable tree?

Thanks,
Joseph