Re: Nvidia (their's) driver on multiple kernels.

On (28/06/06 21:48), David Baron wrote:
> Then installed the nvidia-glx.
>
> Did not work. The libglx.so, etc were not installed anywhere I (or the
> xorg.conf) could find them. I will check again when the locate db is updated.
> Reinstalled the nvidia run meanwhile.

dpkg -L nvidia-glx

should help.

You need matching versions of nvidia-glx and kernel modules for X to
run. That's the 8192 or whatever.

James

> (If I really cannot find them, I guess I file a bug.)

Yes, but I guess they are there somewhere, it would be rare for a
package to be uploaded containing no files.

James

--
  James Westby
  jw+debian@jameswestby.net