Re: Nvidia (their's) driver on multiple kernels.

Linas Žvirblis wrote:
David Baron wrote:

OK. Now the question. Which packages are needed for a GEforce 440 card?

Probably the normal (the non-legacy) driver packages.
Are there debs for the *legacy* driver? I couldn't find one when I was looking. I need the 7167 driver for my TNT2 card. I've been using the .run file from nVidia and am having problems with the latest updated 2.6.8(-3-686) (sarge) kernel. It won't seem to compile for it and wants to remove the driver so from the 2.6.8-2-686 modules.

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.