Re: Netlimiter liike tool

Andreas Rippl wrote:
> Package: trickle

    First off it is really poor considering it needs to be run once per
application.  This would require mass editing of init.d scripts.  Secondly
trickle is very poor at what it does.  If you tell it to limit something to
80kps and you have a 160kps line it will let that application burst to 160kps
for 1/2 second then cut it off completely for 1/2 second.  Not exactly a
trickle, more like a bipolar rainstorm.  ;)