mozilla privacy: block connections to third-party pages

I configured Mozilla to block all images from third-party sites (Accept images that come from the originating server only).

I disabled java as well as javascript.

Nevertheless, when I load this page

https://www.cortalconsors.de

My browser establishes a connection to 62.26.220.3,

   jw@johannes2:~$ host s.as-eu.falkag.net
   s.as-eu.falkag.net has address 62.26.220.3

The home page is my bank, the second one is an advertising company. That company collects information on when I connect to my bank in order to taylor its ads. I don't want any information on sites I visit to be leaked to third parties sites (that's why I block those images)!

Is there any way to accomplish this -- totally blocking requests to third-party sites -- apart from manually adding 'suspicious sites' to the rules of my firewall?

Thanks for any hints or links!

I'm not an expert for tricky html-code, but apparently one of the images that are loaded from s.as-eu.falkag.net is contained in an external frame of its own. Probably one would like to block frames that don't come from the originating server.

It's amazing what people invent, just to collect as much information about you as they can; there is no other reason for the external referers in my bank's pages.

There's the adblock extension to firefox, but that would only work *after* it's been activated manually for each site and is not much more convenient than manual blacklisting on my firewall.

The main problem of all this is that by 'visually' looking at the pages, these things are by no means obvious (tiny pictures 1px, tiny frame, etc.) and only become apparent, if you look at the source code of the page really close or if you run ethereal on all your network traffic and compare that to the urls from your browser ;-(

Johannes