Re: openoffice 2.0 fail on start (debian unstable)

Thanks, Rene.
I found the l10n-zh-cn package was deselected by dselect some time
before. So I apt-get it again, and it's ok.

I often use oowriter to open MS doc files. The default chinese font
used in those docs is "SimSun", which is mapped to some unrecognized
font in oo, making many chars displayed as blanks. However package
ttf-microsoft-simsun (and some other ttf-microsoft-xxxx) are no longer
available. For the moment I can setup a font rule in options dialog
mapping "SimSun" to "AR PL SungtiL GB"(oo default for zh cn)  to view
the docs. However there is no bold or italic variants for this font.

regards,
yzhh