Re: openoffice 2.0 fail on start (debian unstable)

Hi,

yzhh wrote:
> Thanks for all your answers.
> There is an update today in unstable dist. I installed it and all
> things seem ok now. Only chinese chars displayed badly. But I think

You are using sid, why are you not looking in the BTS? The problem was
described there:
see http://bugs.debian.org/335262...

> it's because the l10n-zh-cn pakage have not been updated yet.

Well, it should've been updated in the same run if you did apt-get
(dist-)upgrade. But you of course may want to install appropriate fonts.
If you can tell me which fonts zh-cn and/or zh-tw users normally use I can Suggest
that package(s) from -l10n-zh-*.

Regards,

Rene