Finding old versions

Hi all!

I'm going to make a clean install of Sarge on my new hard drive, and the
idea was to use dpkg --get-selections to get what I had on the old.

However, I bet I have lots of woody-era, even potato perhaps, software
on that old disk, and I only know how I can get rid of libraries that
nothing depends on (deborphan/orphaner). Presumably, I don't need
gcc-2.95 or gcc-3.0 anymore, for example.

Is there any way I can list this kind of old packages?

Cheers

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer