Wacom Graphire 3 (usb) under Debian Sarge

Hi List,
recently, I got a nice Wacom Graphire 3 (usb) graphic table. As far as I
know, the driver for this device is already integrated in the Debian
Kernel.I adapted my XF86-Config-4 after having read quite a few pages on the
internet. However, it is still not possible to *work* with the graphic
table: the cursor is jumping (or a jumping white border is visible) around
when I hold the stylus pen still on the table! Also, klicking on the menue
buttons will not work properly.
Besides, my USB-mouse is attached to the PS2-port with an adapter. Any ideas
to solve this?

Thanks,

Wolfgang

ps: The important sections of my XF86-Config-4:

Section "ServerLayout"
  Identifier "XFree86 Configured"
  Screen 0 "Screen0" 0 0
  InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
  InputDevice "PS/2 Mouse" "CorePointer"
 #InputDevice "USB Mouse" "CorePointer"
 #InputDevice "Serial Mouse" "CorePointer"
 InputDevice  "stylus"    "AlwaysCore"
 InputDevice  "eraser"    "AlwaysCore"
 InputDevice  "cursor"    "AlwaysCore"
 #InputDevice "pad"