Re: How to use old CPUs (Not Debian Specific)

Here. here.
I quite agree in particular with #3.
Repair, Refinish, Rebuild and Reuse. I'm suspect there are a few more Re's.
And when something is truly I mean truly at EoL. Its bonfire time
(excluding stuff that produces toxins when heated). OK sometimes that stuff
too if the fire will be big enough.