Re: How to use old CPUs (Not Debian Specific)

All of those machines will run some sort of linux, maybe a scaled down
version but sothing.
I'd get a KVM to share the boxes bwtween on Keyboard, Mouse and Monitor.
Several are avaliable wiht cables for around $50US.
There is a website has has directions for making old.old.old boxes into
linksys like hoem routers too. Try http://www.ipcop.org/ I have seen this
installed and running very securely in around 60 mintues.