Re: Am I getting USB 2.0 speed?

Hi Roberto,
I forgot to mention. I tried usbview and it says my player is attached to a 1.1 uhci controller. Its part of the problem, I guess. No matter what port I connect the device to, I always get this. By the way, I have four VIA VT82xxxxx uhci 1.1 controllers, and 1 VIA USB 2.0 (this one seems to never be used).
Why is that?