Re: Howto find and remove unused libraries?

fraz wrote:

> I'll give aptitude another go in the future.

Just so you know, aptitude's fullscreen interface can be heavily
customized to your liking.  You can decide what information should be
shown on each line in the package list (name, version, size, priority,
description, etc).  I've currently got it set to display how many
reverse dependencies each package has.  This allows me to see at a
glance which packages are actually needed and which packages are just
leftover cruft.  Sounds like you would find that useful...

      brian