Re: changing from unstable to testing

On Mon, Jun 13, 2005 at 06:04:23PM +0200, Anton Bretterklieber wrote:
> Hi list,
> I'm using linux from mepis.org. (a mix of unstable and testing)
> What is the best way to change from unstable back to testing?
> New installation?

Change your sources to point to testing or etch and what a couple of
weeks.  After a couple of weeks, dist-upgrade and then look in your
package management tool of choice to find all the packages that are
newer than the latest available version and then downgrade them.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr