Installing Sarge -- Any reason to wait?

I have two production systems that I've been working with.  Right now they are
on Mepis while I'm testing.  I want to change both over to straight Debian
for stability.  I know Sarge is due to be declared stable in about a week
(could that change?), but it might be easier for me to install in the next
day or two due to scheduling.  Is there any benefit to waiting to install
Sarge until after it goes stable?  If so, I'll wait, but if there's no real
reason, I'd rather install asap.  (And yes, I'll be getting security
updates.)

Thanks!

Hal