bluetooth how to?

Hi all,

I'm trying to make working the bluetooth of my laptop.

I read some documentation, and it seems simple...

- I'm running sid, kernel 2.6.11-686. In that kernel the default config
options seems to be ok for the bluetooth.

- I installed bluez-utils, bluez-hcidump, bluez-firmware

- The modules are running: rfcomm, l2cap, bluetooth

but:

when I try to run hciconfig it does nothing.

Did I missed something? I see there's a patch package, do I need to
install it?

Thanks,
Alberto