Sources for sarge...

I got a quite a few errors when I changed all of my stuff in sources.list from
testing to sarge and unstable to sarge.  Below is a copy of my sources.list
should I not have changed these?  I only ran apt-get update and have not done
an apt-get upgrade.   With the errors it returned on update one items said to
run update again to correct these errors I did so and did not recieve any
errors the second time but still have not ran upgrade yet.

TIA
Bill

#deb file:///cdrom/ sarge main

deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sarge main
deb-src ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sarge main

deb http://security.debian.org/ sarge/updates main

# Stable
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/ sarge/non-US main non-free

# Security
deb http://security.debian.org/ sarge/updates main contrib non-free

# Testing
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/ sarge/non-US main non-free

# Unstable
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free
# deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/ sarge/non-US main non-free

#KDE 3.4
#deb http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde-3.4.0/ ./
--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016