Re: How can I tag Ogg/FLAC files from their discid?

On Samedi 21 Mai 2005 17:02, Jonathan Melhuish wrote:
> for all .ogg files in this directory and all subdirectories
>         cddb = ogginfo | grep "cddb" | some fancy sed stuff
>         abcde -C $cddb
> done

Erm, of course, that won't work, because ABCDE only needs to be run once in
order to tag all of the files for a given CD.  Seeing as each album has it's
own directory, perhaps the loop could be run only for the first .ogg file
found in each directory?  I don't know how to do that, either... :-(

Cheers,

Jon