Re: Shell Scripts

I think that taste in scripting languages is an interesting  topic for
discussion, I'm not looking to be converted. I use bash when it is
expedient. For some simple scripts, tcsh or csh are very useful and
quick. I don't see why the operating system should want to make those
decisions for me.

Art Edwards