Debian: wxpython

I'm a python newbie, but have completed a console app that I'd like to convert
to run  under X or Windows.

Reading recent postings on the python list, wxpython seemed a reasonable
choice so under I installed (via apt-get) the various wxpython stuff
available.

Did I miss installing something?

Running test.py:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./test.py", line 87, in ?
    app = MyApp(0)     # Create an instance of the application class
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/wxPython/wx.py", line 1951, in
__init__
    _wxStart(self.OnInit)
  File "./test.py", line 76, in OnInit
    frame = MyFrame(None, -1, "This is a test")
  File "./test.py", line 26, in __init__
    self.Bind(wx.EVT_SIZE, self.OnSize)
AttributeError: MyFrame instance has no attribute 'Bind'