Re: Personal Finance w/Online Banking

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 12:01 +1000, Tadeusz Bak wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Apr 2005, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
> > My bank allows ne to pay my bills online. I fill out the amount, the
> > account it comes from, and their program writes and mails the check
> > on the designated day.  Thats handier than sliced bread and bottled
>
> The check? Can't your system just transfer the money directly to their
> account on a designated day?

Most services will try to electronically send the money, but if
the recipient won't/can't do it, they cut a check.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first
place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible,
you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it."
Brian W. Kernighan