Re: Hello.

Firstly, I thank you all kindly for your Swift Replies.

Now, on to the Meat (or vegetable).

The Floppy drive will not mount: "Could not mount device. The reported
error was: Mount: You must specify the filesystem type."

Next, the memstick business is simply not working either.

With the Internet:

SIOCSIFELAGS: Device or resource busy
pppoe says: Send (SendPacket): Network is down
"
"
pppoe: Timeout waiting for PADO packets.

the ppoeconf:

I found 1 ethernet device(s): eth0. Are all your blah blah. Click yes,
it says basically, pppoe network is down blah. So, I clicked on No (in
the beginning) just to see what happens. I get the opportunity to
install other drivers. So, I try to find my Ethernet card. It's there:
Un-installed. Trying to install it, however, does not work. This is my
Ethernet Card:

3Com EtherLink XL 10/100 PCI TX NIC (3C905B-TX). I can give you
various other parameters and settings if you need.

I also have an EfficientNetworks Enternet P.P.P.o.E. Adapter.

There you have it. Any help you can give (if any of that is
intelligible) would be most appreciated.

Thank you.