Re: [survey] mutt - default settings on Debian

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 22:09:59 +0100, Eduard Bloch <blade@debian.org> wrote:

>    Suggested change:
>    remove "ignore date" setting and make the date visible everywhere

Yes!

>    Suggested changes (attached):
>    more White-on-Blue
>    red index marker
>    dark-green unimportant header lines
>    bright-yellow Subject: and Date: fields

Yes!

>    Suggested change:
>    set pager_index_lines=5

No!

I want to see as much of the message as possible without having to
page it down. My middle finger is always on 'i' when reading mail in
mutt. That's what it's for!

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely