Re: Wmaker

Hi Csányi,

Csányi Pál wrote:

> Is there anybody ho know how to add Debian menu to Wmaker menu?
>
> I try the wmakerconf but I don't know where to find the Debian menu.

To use Debian's menu system, first of all, you need to have the "menu"
package installed.

If you want to have a Window Maker menu with both custom portions and
the Debian menu, you can run wmakerconf.  Select the "Menu" tab, and
right-click anywhere inside the displayed menu tree; this will give you
an option to insert the Debian menu.

If you want only the Debian menu, with no custom parts, just follow the
directions in the wmakerconf README.Debian file.

regards,

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544