Re: Wmaker & Debian menu

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 10:15:52PM +0100, Csányi Pál wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is there anybody ho know how to add Debian menu to Wmaker menu?
>
> I try the wmakerconf but I don't know where to find the Debian menu.
>
> This is necessary for me to run the programs that after installation are not
> shown in the Wmaker default menu. Thanks!
>
> --
> Regards,
> Paul (Sorry for my English!)
> ->->-> Debian Junior Project :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Hi,

like Lee said, with the 'menu' package installed, the wmaker menu should
be updated automatically upon installation of a new package. If you want
to update automatically, you can run 'update-menus', e.g. if you have
put entries into '~/.menu'. Templates for those can be found in
'/usr/lib/menu'.

Hth,
--
Andreas Rippl -- GPG messages preferred