Re: My synaptic (and other) broken with update of sarge

Sorry (again) for sending offlist - I'll get the hang of it soon...

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 09:21:53 -0600, Don <don1103@azark.com> wrote:
> Has anyone else found this or is my problem local?  Any workaround?  It limits
> usefulness of synaptic greatly.

I'm new to Debian since a few days ago, but when I had a look at
Synaptic earlier today, I noticed that when I checked a package to be
installed or uninstalled, it would just kill the app. I didn't get
logged out though.

That's using Sarge with Gnome and with kernel 2.6.8.

Sorry that's no help, but now you know you're not alone.

Regards, Joe.