broken things in galeon 1.3.16-1

I recently upgraded to galeon 1.3.16-1 in unstable, and now it no
longer responds to mouse buttons 2 and 3.  I had these configured to
give auto scrolling and context menu, respectively.  But now they
don't do anything, and changing the config settings has no effect.
Mouse button 1 works, but shift-clicking mouse button 1 does not: It
used to now has no do save-to-disk and open a file browser, but now
has no effect.

Also, in the default start page "myportal:", all the logos now show up
as broken images.

A bunch of things got upgraded along with galeon, so possibly it's
some other package that's causing this.

I'd appreciate any guidance.  I really miss having the auto scroll
feature on my laptop.

--
David Zelinsky