Re: 2.6.10 DRM and 80386

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
paula4l wrote:

I'm running linux-2.6.10-686 on an 80386 pentium 3 and I notice the note
in the README:

i386: 80386
i486: 80486
i586: Pentuim (classic), VIA Eden and C3 (IIRC)
i686: Pentium Pro/II/III/4, Xeon, Athlon, Duron, etc.

Basically, unless you are running a no kidding 386 SX or DX (or the
equivalent Cyrix chip), there is nothing to worry about.  Sorry if
this is more info than you wanted, but I wanted to be thorough.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr

OK, I actually do have the PIII, so this turns out not to effect me.

thanks

paul