Exim on Debian via ADSL line (no permanent IP address)

I have a Debian server at home running Exim as mailer program. I am
connected via an ADSL line and do not have a permanent IP address.

I am using my server and mailer  to send result from forms submission
to several external addresses.
Recently several ISP have started to reject my email messages.

Looking to the Exim main log, it seems two common reasons are:

 'access denied; your IP is listed by rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org.'
Or
'Your server 8.155-136-217.adsl.skynet.be [217.136.155.8] is liste
d by the blacklist dul.dnsbl.sorbs.net. Please contact your
Dial-Up/DSL/Network ISP Provider.
(http://www.dnsbl.us.sorbs.net/DUL-FAQ
.html)'

I also have error messages specifying that my IP address is not a
fixed one and due to that the message is rejected.

I contacted my ISP to ask him to remove the block of ip addresses from
the blacklist server but it does not seem to progress well.

I suppose I should be able to resolve this issue by a proper Exim
configuration. As I am able to send email messages from another PC
using Outlook Express without having such a problem, I suppose it is
'only' a question to correctly configure the mailer on my server?

Well, I hope someone will be able to help me.

Alain
http://www.aussieworld.com