Re: mozilla-firefox 0.8-5 cant add bookmark

On 22 Mar 2004, Isaac Claymore wrote:
> Hi list, ever since I upgraded to mozilla-firefox 0.8-5, I cant bookmark any
> page. This is totally reproducible on my box, everytime I click "Bookmark this
> page" on any random page, a warning dialog pops up saying:
>
> XML Parsing Error: not well formed
> Location: chrome://browser/content/bookmarks/addBookmark2.xul
> Line Number 1, Column 1:
>
> *
> ^
>
> I typed the above message by hand, since the dialog text is not selectable. I
> searched the bugs page, it looked that nobody else have met this bug. So I guess
> this may be related to my own particular setup/configuration, and decided not to
> fill a bug report.
>
> Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Not quite the same, but since upgrading I don't get the full list of
sections when adding new pages. I have to add the page wherever Firefox
feels it wants to put it and then move it afterwards.

AC

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic