Re: Fetchmail Query

On Saturday 28 February 2004 06:16, Peter A. Cole wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm experiencing a minor issue with fetchmail 6.2.4.
>
> There is one message in my mailbox at my ISP that fetchmail sees but won't
> delete or anything.
>
> When it goes to retrieve this message, it has an NDR message: SMTP error:
> 451 4.1.8 Domain of sender address admin@cheapsoftwarecds.us does not
> resolve.

You don't tell us what the full mailchain is - where is fetchmail feeding.

It looks like whatever fetchmail is passing this to, it is rejecting the
sender address, because it can't look it up, and so fetchmail is not
delivering it and leaving it where it is.

--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk