Re: Unofficial HP/Compaq Drivers/Config Utilities for Debian

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:40:09 +0100, Peter A. Cole wrote:

> [...]

I agree that the left hand does not know what the right is doing. After
seeing the press releases that HP was expanding Debian support, I have
been told by their Linux support desk that they "Only support what is
listed on the website" which are EOL'd RedHat releases and UnitedLinux
distros. The HP Engineers may use Debian, but for some reason they still
do not have official support for their customers.

--
Bill Thompson
BillT@Mahagonny.com