Re: Derivative effects.

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 01:41:30AM -0800, Day Brown wrote:
>                                                   [...] DR-DOS, since at
> least 5, have had taskswitching.

Well, sort of.  AFAICR, it was a bleeding edge feature, and it felt like
one.  You just didn't really expect it to work like we expect Linux to
work.  After all, it was just a DOS.  This is not to start a flamewar,
but rather to inform the reader the real meaning of the words sometimes
isn't the obvious one.

--
Jan Minar                   "Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed." x 9