Re: [OT] Bruce Perens talks to BBC

Dave's List Addy wrote:
Yeah Right! With world opinion of the US, many are lucky that the 12.9 is
even given.

Charity starts at home.

    Charity is not coerced.  How much of those figures is actual charity
and how much are just the different states spending their populations money
with little to no say from the population on where their $x/person goes?

I almost guarentee that "my" $55/person (which given my pay scale is more like $110 from me) is most certainly not going where I'd even remotely want it to go.