Re: Bruce Perens talks to BBC

Antonio Rodriguez wrote:

> We may be facing a future where evidence of thinking thoughts that have been
> patented by others will be a crime. Can you imaging what the world would
> be if Pythagoras (or some group) had patented his theorem? If these
> forces that want to convert the thought world into a bazaar succeed, we
> may be facing a world darker than the worst nightmare.
We may. But I aint so sure it is upta them. One of my rants here
advocates that the debian users ally themselves with coop ISPs and setup
a VPN (virtual private network).

If need be, we could even go online with FREEDOS. If we dont use windoz
and other proprietary software, we disempower them. It is illegal to use
a CB radio without registering it. people ignored the law. We still can.