Re: Newbie needs help :-)

----------> That won't quite work on sarge yet. It should in about two days' time,

> --
----------> Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

That is great news, so Gnome 2.4 will be a full meta package, does it include everthing?
What about kde 3.1.4 will it be next?

Keep up the good work, how long until a proper freeze in testing?

Rthoreau