Re: [Way off topic] the politics of ubuntu.org

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:45:06 -0600, Alex Malinovich
<demonbane@the-love-shack.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 08:49 +0100, Pascal Bonesh wrote:
> --snip--
> > What a wonderful world it would be if all people would just throw away
> > their holy books and start thinking and acting as humans.
>
> Bravo! I second that wholeheartedly!

Not following a religion doesn't automatically make one kind and
generous. Nor can we infer from the opinion of a few that an entire
religion is rotten, as I have said before. The basic law of
christianity is still "do unto others as you would have them do unto
you". I think every of the big religions has that, some people just
seem to want to forget about it.

Anyway I agree on the second part. :-)

greets,
Wim