Re: [Way off topic] the politics of ubuntu.org

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 08:49:19AM +0100, Pascal Bonesh wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 21:26 -0500, William Ballard wrote:
>
> <snip-some-utter-bullshit>
>

> Your religious-right-wing crap belongs off-list, this is about debian
> and linux.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.  I read the book,
and made some observations.

If you'll look at what I read I said it never says "you have to attack
these people no matter what" but it MOST ASSUREDLY DOES contain some
dubious statements which I outlined.

If you can't deal with it, go take a flying fucking leap.
I kept out of this thread until somebody said "the Koran doesn't say
anything except people are nice and all is cool."

I can't let that go unchallenged.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you and fuck you again.