Re: And Now for My Next Frustration - The Printer

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 12:32:44AM -0800, Scarletdown wrote:
> I've done all of that.  This model is supported, and it still isn't working.

Once I could print a test page from http://localhost:631, printing from
Mozilla worked, printing from OpenOffice worked, and a2ps worked, and
configuring qt-cups just worked.  I think I had to set something in some
control panel to tell KDE I was using CUPS.

So you can print from every application except KDE applications?
Maybe you should check the bug reports.