Re: switching X resolution modes?

On 13-12-2004 23:39,Robert Storey wrote:
> Dear Michal,
>
> I don't know if this is exactly what you want, but here's my idea. If
> you are starting X with the "startx" command, there is a switch
> available for color depth:

[cut]

Oh, I see I have asked unclearly. What I want is changing the modes
(real resolutions, without touching the virtual screen size) from a
script. So xrandr cannot be used, neither startx. BTW, I use gdm.

I look for an application/script what would do exactly the same what
Ctrl-Alt-GrPlus/GrMinus do.

Regards,
Michal
--