sync-ing Evolution on 2 debian boxes

Hi
I have two Debian boxes, each with Evolution running, and I wish to
share the Calendar/Tasks. I did a web search and came up with people
promoting "multiSync" so I have downloaded & installed that, plus the
libmultisync-plugin-syncml, using 'apt-get install'. I've tried to run
multiSync, using syncML plugin, with one machine named as server and the
other as client but have had problems I cannot see the solution too.

Firstly, there appears questions about certifications but the terminal
seems to hang.

Secondly, when I click on 'sync' I get the 'application has quit
unexpectedly'

Rerunning multisync, clicking on sync, I see
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x4e4)!

Has anybody had evo/mutliSync working to 'share' calendar/tasks on 2
Debian machines over the Internet?

Thanks, Michael