can't initialize iptables table

Hi There, as the last part of setting up our new mail server, i was just about to install our firewall script based on iptables... having a quick check i get this output:

mx1:/# iptables -L
iptables v1.2.11: can't initialize iptables table `filter': Module is wrong version
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.

I am running kernel-image-2.6.8-9-em64t-p4-smp. What do i need to do to get iptables working here?

Thanks!

Simon

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://linux.bitdefender.com/