PPP connection

Hello,

I connect to the internet through a 56K USR modem.
Whenever I connect to my ISP using wvdial, it outputs
lots of messages about the connection and one of these
displays the connection speed that was established
(something like CONNECT 50666 etc... ). However,
whenever I connect to my ISP using pon, I don't get
this information (I use plog -f to see the pon
output). What I want to know is if there is a way to
see that info or make pon display that info.

Collet Brunel

Yahoo! Mail - Agora com 250MB de espaço gratuito. Abra
uma conta agora! http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/