[Fwd: How many packages]

This message just showed up in my inbox. The original sender asked it be forwarded to the list. I have no idea how I and "vorlon" became involved.

Jim

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: How many packages
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:11:51 +0200
From: "Reza" <reza.y@telia.com>
To: <vorlon@debian.org>

Hello,
I have a question about installing Sarge and I am  not sure if I am
sending this to the right place. I am graetful if you over send this to
the right person (place) in case it is necessary.
I have used Debian installer to download Sarge. I started two days ago
and since then packages are droping in and they are already almsot 600
of them.
I have chosen only desktop manager (not server options) and my question
is how many packages I should expect to be down loaded tottaly.
Thank you for your help.
Reza