Re: [Way OT] Re: GMAIL Invites..!

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:

Who are you trying to fool?  Your site is a pathetic bare bones sample,
probably not even paid for yet as evidenced by the little, "default
theme sample" tag in the lower left corner of /every page/.  There is
/no/ content yet you expect people on this list to listen to you about
your hypothetical top posting tech gurus?

You know, having had friendly dealings on this list, folks like you are sad to come accros.

I honestly never noticed the "default theme" at the bottom.  And don't particuly care. The sites main thing is the mailing list, serving as a way to communicate with our pears.
As for content, how would you know, since if you are not a member, it will not let you see anything. Duh! Do you just get off on trying to bring other people down or what?
Having trouble with the server (redhat) I have built a debian server to replace it. The mailing lists are up with is the main part of the site. If you'd like to see the old site, that machine is now on 65.16.101.99, which you'll notice is in the same net block.

Since it is a private site, all members are aware of how to get to the old site. My problem now seems to be getting php to work on the debian machine.

--

Rodney Richison

RCR Computing - RCRnet
http://www.rcrnet.net