Re: [Way OT] Re: GMAIL Invites..!

Rodney Richison wrote:

I run a list for techs/consultants.  (ChannelVar.com)
They are a VERY qualified bunch of guys. (Admittedly not linux users though) :)
The preferred method is top posting.
The preferred format is to allow html.

Is it just me, or did you just install a fresh copy of Apache?
Totally no site anymore?

As for the HTML/top posting part:

Some prefer HTML, some plaintext.
But usually the ones who use HTML and do top posting, do not know all that much about email etiquette and computers in general. That's my experience anyway.

I believe that if Outlook and Outlook express would have been setup by Microsoft to do bottom-posting default, things would have been different. We would then all be used to that. Even the non-tech's among us.

So there's yet another "con" on Microsoft's board.

Thanks,
Mark